Because my brain is mush and my Internet is shotty, I am compiling a list of things that I hate/loathe about working.
1. Commuting. Nuff said.
2. People who talk on their cell phones the wholeeeeeeeeeee way to work. I mean, really people?! Really?!
3. Nosy co-workers
4. People who hover over your desk. I like my personal space thankyouverymuch.
5. Contracts that need to be signed before I leave for the day and bosses who suddenly go missing (and by missing I mean in meetings for hours and hours) and can't sign said contracts so you have to stay late and then you can't go return your stupid cable box.
6. Blisters from new shoes
7. Lean Cuisine lunches
8. Coming back to work after a long weekend (WG1 visited me this weekend so I took Friday off!!!), and returning to 50 unread emails. No fun.
9. Co-workers who talk so loudly on the phone that you can't hear yourself think
10. Someone drinking all the water in the water cooler and then not replacing it
Ok, whew. That was nice to get off my chest. To be honest, today wasn't horrific, but it was really busy.
And seriously, commuters need to stop talking on their cell phones all the way to and from work. Obnoxious.