1) I am burnt out because my company has a big event coming up tomorrow which means I've been coming in early and leaving late. I even stayed late on Friday to finish printing name tags. I know yuck yuck yuck. Thankfully it will all be over tomorrow and I can go on to plan our next event in November without putting in the long hours.
2) The New Kid is still killing me. After all your comments on how I should give him a chance I thought, "Ok, maybe I am being too harsh on this guy." It's been two weeks and let me tell you, he has not let up. My biggest pet peeve of the New Kid's is how he loses e-mails. I have sent him numerous e-mails and he somehow can't locate them when I ask to see his work re. that e-mail I sent two hours ago. Oh, and he loves to invite himself to lunch with me and my work friends. Not okay.
3) My new roommate Natalie is still doing her boss. 'Nuff said.
4) I still have not heard a word from my Chicago interviews which is highly, highly frustrating and nerve-racking. Unfortunately the economy is not helping my search for the perfect job in the city I yearn to be in. On the bright side Thanksgiving is right around the corner so I am going to get to plan a trip home soon (woohoo!).
5) I am currently watching One Tree Hill and I just noticed how many work-related topics are in this show! But seriously their professions are so far-fetched. Brooke owns her own clothing line (well not really anymore), Lucas is a writer, and Peyton is starting her own record label. I don't know about you guys but I don't have any recent grad friends who own their own businesses or are making anything close to a number that would let them buy their own houses. Do you think Brooke would hire me? I'm a really super assistant.
Again sorry for this cop-out post. I promise to bring my normal blogging back on Wednesday once this event is finito.